A global law firm is looking for a Knowledge Manager to act as an internal subject matter expert providing knowledge management expertise and guidance to the firm.
The role will include the following skills and responsibilities:
- Support and facilitate collaboration in the PSL community.
- Overall management and co-ordination of the firm's KM system, managing issues and driving forward improvements.
- Work with IT and innovation teams to develop and implement new KM technologies and opportunities.
- Support the firm in the production of firm wide external client facing knowledge services.
- Work with the legal operations team on projects concerning knowledge sharing and process improvement
- Contribute to the development of the knowledge strategy and operational plan and raise the profile of the knowledge and learning team.
- Collaborate with other offices and provide support.
- Support the provision of value-added knowledge services to key clients.
In order to be considered, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in knowledge management in a legal or professional services context
- Commitment to or experience of knowledge sharing systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with different areas and teams around the firm
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and autonomously
- An understanding of technologies relevant to knowledge sharing and collaboration is desirable
- Experience in managing multiple projects is desirable
- Experience in managing or involvement in IT projects is desirable
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.