A leading global law firm has a 12 month contract for a Knowledge Assistant. As part of the wider Knowledge Management team, you will be required to work on a content migration project and consolidate products and resources into a single global platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- uploading content into the new CMS/SharePoint platforms
- liaising with Knowledge System Services Managers and Knowledge Lawyers to check accuracy and resolve problems with tagging, layout and metadata of content
- reporting to product owners and managers on progress
- reporting defects and enhancements found whilst using systems
- testing search results and reporting inaccuracies
- using bespoke SharePoint templates to build topic sites
- creating and updating embedded links
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have:
- the ability to check all content for accuracy and cohesiveness
- attention to detail (strong spelling, punctuation and grammar skills)
- excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels across an organisation
- experience of working with content management systems and/or SharePoint (desirable)
- experience of working in the legal sector (desirable)
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.