A global law firm is looking for a Knowledge Management Administrator to join their London team. This role involves providing support to the knowledge management department.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Create, develop and maintain intranet sites.
- Upload content to the knowhow system and learning management system.
- Cleansing and updating the contact database.
- Proofread and apply house style to knowledge content where required.
- Manage invoice administration.
- Record training sessions.
- Administer the on induction of new joiners and returners in relation to Knowledge Management services.
- Create reports.
- General administration support.
- Assist with other knowledge projects and initiatives as required.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent written skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel .
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.