A global law firm based in central London is looking for a Knowledge Assistant to start ASAP for a 12-month contract. This role is based in the knowledge team who are responsible for a new global content management platform providing current awareness and global news for their clients.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Uploading content onto the content management system.
- Check accuracy and resolve problems with the tagging, layout and metadata of the content.
- Checking for correct use of house styles and updating content as required.
- Reporting system defects and enhancements.
- Manipulating and sourcing images.
- Using bespoke templates to build topic sites.
- Ensuring all published content meets quality standards.
- Adding meta data and keywords to articles.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and able to check content for accuracy.
- Effective and efficient information retrieval skills
- Highly organised and able to work to a tight time schedule.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience working in the legal sector and working with legal content would be desirable.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics would be useful.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.