A leading UK law firm is looking for a Knowledge Assistant to support the Professional Support Lawyer and Library teams to be based in their Nottingham office.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing know-how documents and ensuring they adhere to house standards.
- Arranging training and meetings, co-ordinating new starter training
- Processing journals.
- Scanning documents.
- Setting up user access to resources.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Assisting with the administration of the intranet using SharePoint.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Library administration and/or knowledge management experience.
- Great attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- SharePoint experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.