A global law firm is looking for a Knowledge and Learning Advisor to join their knowledge team, to be based in London.
The role will include the following:
· Designing a training programme.
· Speaking to different teams and understanding their training requirements.
· Liaising with external training providers.
· Dealing with queries regarding professional qualifications.
· Managing the legal training budget.
· Updating intranet pages.
· Be a champion for knowledge sharing and legal technical knowledge development.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
· Experience in a law firm or professional services.
· Law qualification and/or demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the legal industry
· Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
· Interest and enthusiasm for technology as a means of delivering training
· Must be confident speaking with Fee Earners and Partners.
· Budget management experience
· SharePoint skills
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.