An award winning law firm is looking for an Information professional to join their Belfast office for a 12 month fixed term contract (the position may become permanent).
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive business and legal research service
- Carrying out training on an individual and group basis
- Providing a current awareness service and business bulletins for client meetings
- Harvesting know how across multiple practice areas
- Promoting the information service actively throughout the organisation
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Information /Knowledge Management qualification
- Work experience ideally in a legal environment (or other commercial setting)
- Confidence to work with colleagues at all levels across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
There will also be a need for travel to other offices.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.