A law firm based in Leeds is looking for a Knowledge and Information Officer to manage their library.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Enquiries and research provision.
- Assist with the provision of current awareness services.
- Scanning and circulating journals.
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the intranet.
- Assist with the development of a new intranet and the migration of existing content
- Maintain online resources, user access and logins.
- Cataloguing, acquisitions and supervise loose leaf updating.
- Keep up to date on knowledge of online resources and make recommendations
- Process invoices and monitor budgets
- Open and deal with the daily post
- Training users.
- Maintain department documentation and statistics and produce monthly reports
- Market and promote the department and its services to all users
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience in a library or information management role.
- A background in a law library or professional services organisation is preferred.
- To be able to work in a standalone role managing a library service.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.