A leading UK law firm is looking for a Knowledge and Information Officer to join their Knowledge Management team and to based in their Scotland office. This role can be full time or part time - minimum of 3 days per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring access to knowledge and information resources.
- Carrying out training on an individual and group basis
- Providing a current awareness service and business bulletins for client meetings
- Providing a comprehensive business and legal research service
- Harvesting know how across multiple practice areas
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and information resources
- Building a strong network across the firm and encouraging the sharing and use of knowledge and resources
- Promoting the information service actively throughout the organisation
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Information Science or Knowledge Management qualification, or law degree if you have a desire to pursue a career in knowledge and information management.
- Work experience ideally in a legal environment (or other commercial setting) ideally although candidates from a non-commercial background who wish to move into the legal sector will be considered.
- Confidence to work with colleagues at all levels across the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.