A leading global law firm has an exciting new role for a Knowledge and Information Officer to join an established and well-respected team in their London office. You will be embedded in a practice area and be aligned with that team's Professional Support Lawyers. This role will provide knowledge and information services to that specific team as well as the wider team on a range of projects and initiatives.
Specific duties include:
- Answering a broad range of enquiries and providing a comprehensive business and legal research service to the practice
- Developing and delivering a range of tailored current awareness bulletins
- Proactively tracking legislative developments of interest to the team
- Developing, maintaining and publishing content to various parts of the firm's intranet
- Liaising with fee earners to collect, summarise and publish internal know how
- Developing, organising and delivering training to lawyers across the firm
- Regularly evaluate information resources and products and keep up to date with new sources, arranging trials and sharing information regarding these with the team
- Working on practice area and knowledge team projects as required
In order to be considered for this role you will need the following:
- A relevant Information-related qualification
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of carrying out research.
- Delivering training to large groups
- Experience of working within a commercial environment ideally.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.