Newly created role. A global law firm is recruiting a Knowledge and Information manager to join their London based team. The purpose of the role is to manage their information services provision and be involved in the delivery of knowledge and information projects.
The role will include the following:
- Managing the information services function
- Budget management
- Managing supplier relationships
- Promoting the service and the resources available.
- Facilitating the delivery of training and guidance on information resources and research databases.
- Providing current awareness content covering legal, sector and client updates
- Supporting the deliver various knowledge and information projects as required.
- Support the knowledge management team in developing, managing and maintaining multiple knowledge and learning systems and databases.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of legal information resources is essential.
- To be commercially minded
- Good technical skills – proven working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels across the organisation
- Desire for learning and continuous improvement
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Previous experience using SharePoint would be an advantage
- Law firm/professional services experience
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.