An international law firm is recruiting a Knowledge Advisor for their Leeds office. This role is based in the knowledge team who support the business in all areas of knowledge, including research support, current awareness, training, intranet development, resource and subscription management, precedents, guidance notes, know-how and supporting clients with training and knowledge services.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Performing legal and business research using a variety of online and hard copy resources.
- Supporting the provision of current awareness updates and horizon scanning.
- Supporting the delivery of research and knowledge source training.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of remote training modules
- Ensuring knowledge of research and knowledge sources remains current and commercial
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Research experience in the legal and/or commercial sectors is essential.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area.
- Experience of delivering high quality research work in a legal/commercial environment
- Excellent knowledge of legal and commercial research sources
- Experience in training and coaching users.
- Enjoy working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- High degree of commercial awareness.
- A range of influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command instant credibility at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Some travel to other offices may be required
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.