A new home working opportunity has arisen for a qualified Information professional with strong legal and business research experience. You will be required to contribute to the successful delivery of library and research requests for the legal sector.
Specific responsibilities include:
- project managing, developing and delivering current awareness alerts
- carrying out in-depth legal and business research using a variety of online resources
- delivering research results and client reports in a professional manner
- contributing to the efficient and effective management of workflow of research request
- working on Knowledge Management initiatives and projects
- working effectively with colleagues remotely
To be considered for this role you will have:
- experience of working within an Information Service (preferably in a legal environment)
- proven success of working on current awareness projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- extensive knowledge of key business and legal databases
- a qualification in Library/Information Management (ideally)
- particularly important for this role is knowledge management project experience
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.