A global consultancy firm is looking for an Information Resources Manager to be based in their London office.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Involved in a wide range of research projects using information tools and databases.
- Providing solutions and in-depth research, current awareness services, competitive intelligence and special research.
- Work with team members from other regions to provide a global research function.
- Training staff on end-user products.
- Assist in marketing and developing information services.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Information/library science qualification or Masters (MBA) in business or economics or law is essential; an undergraduate degree in economics or energy would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience working in a research environment providing business/corporate, legal, academic or financial information is essential.
- Proficiency in German, French or other European languages would be an advantage.
- Experience with database services such as: ThomsonOne, Datastream, SNL, BvD Orbis, legal databases (Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law, Oxford Competition Law), Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset
- Experience searching academic/literature/news databases such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, Econlit, Proquest, Dialog, Business Source Corporate, Heinonline
- Ability to prioritise, problem solve, respond quickly to requests and handle a workload requiring creative, analytical, evaluative, and interpretive thought processes
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
To apply for this position please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting your suitability and how you meet the requirements of the role.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.