A global law firm requires an Information Resources Executive to be based in either Manchester or Leeds. The aim of the role will be to ensure that the organisation has access to the legal and business information sources it needs. This will include evaluation, procurement and management of information resources as well as supporting the provision of training on the use of resources.
The role will include the following:
- Collating information and producing reports.
- Maintaining records regarding procurement and usage of information resources.
- Responsible for procurement of purchases and renewals.
- Managing hard copy resources including books and journals.
- Helping with the transition from hard copy to the digital delivery of resources.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Customer focused attitude.
- Managing information sources and services.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and SharePoint would be desirable.
- Experience of using online sources such as LexisNexis, Practical Law, Westlaw, OneSource/Avention, BvD (Mint/Orbis), Capital IQ or other major information resources.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.