A global law firm is looking for an Information Resources Administrator to join their Manchester office. The aim of the department is to ensure that the organisation has access to the legal and business information sources it needs.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the processes for joiners and leavers are administered.
- Administration and processing of invoices.
- Administration of IDs and passwords for all online information resources.
- Collating information on information resources subscriptions.
- Maintaining records.
- Troubleshooting a range of information database user enquiries.
- Procurement processing.
- Supporting with handling research enquiries.
- Supporting the provision of training on the use of resources.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Supporting information services, or a keen interest in information and research.
- Strong administrative skills preferably gained from working in a professional services firm.
- An understanding of invoice processing and challenges in the process.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience of dealing with enquiries regarding major legal or business digital information resources.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.