A government body based in South West England is looking for an information manager to join their knowledge and information team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading and developing a team to provide records and information management services and operations.
- Support the review and migration of several EDRM systems into one central EDRM system.
- Ensure the organisation complies with the Public Records Act, including policy development and review, managing the life cycle of records and communication.
- Implement the retention schedule and records management policy, including managing the lifecycle of electronic records and legacy paper files.
- Manage all operational activities of the records management team.
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve records and information management and implement changes.
- Maintain and implement records management procedures and guidance.
- Manage the relationship with the off-site storage organisation.
- Provide user support:
- Management and planning of resources.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Provide support for projects as required.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Knowledge and Information Management professional
- A good understanding and working knowledge of information and records management requirements, legislation and standards
- Working with executive teams and senior management.
- Implementing effective information management strategies and frameworks.
- Delivering training
- Provision of high quality written and verbal advice.
- Postgraduate qualification in an information management related subject (library, records) or equivalent experience in knowledge and information management.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.