A leading international law firm is looking for an Assistant to join to their London based Knowledge and Information team. This a 12- month contract to start immediately.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Processing serials and journals.
- Ordering hard copy and online resources.
- Setting up new starters to have access to resources such as online systems.
- Dealing with article requests in line with copyright laws
- Responsible for ensuring all loose-leaf filing is up to date.
- Assisting in the maintenance of book collections.
- Updating the library management system.
- Providing research support.
- General administrative support for the team.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Business awareness.
- Work experience within a professional firm
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.