A leading international law firm has a vacancy for an Information Assistant starting asap. Working within a large team across all practice areas you will be assisting in delivering a professional and timely information service.
The role is varied and interesting and specifics include:
- carrying out legal and business enquiries and research using a variety of online and hard copy resources
- procuring resources and liaising with suppliers
- providing a current awareness service
- delivering training to new joiners and other fee earners in the use of legal and business online resources
- getting involved in knowledge management and know how initiatives
In order to be considered for this role candidates must either have:
- an Information-related qualification or intend to study a related course in the future
- some experience of handling information sources within professional services, law, academia, health information
- confidence and enthusiasm is particularly welcome
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.