A prestigious university based in London is looking for someone to organise their examinations both onsite and in various London locations. This is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
The role leads the provision of the overall service, which oversees both the planning and operation of the university's examinations services, delivered annually during January, May and August, and is also responsible for examinations delivered by faculties and institutes locally outside of the main periods, both on site and at external venues.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Identifying suitable venues, resourcing and managing them both pre and at the events
- Operational responsibility for an effective and efficient examinations service
- Driving a culture of service management and improvement
- To provide information and advice to senior managers and support to faculties and institutes regarding examinations delivery
- Coordinate internal networks relating to examinations
- Responsibility for quality assurance of the examinations process including examination papers, invigilation and venue suitability
- Develop and foster good working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- To resolve issues that may require unusual or non-standard solutions, the consequences of which extend beyond the department
- Developing operational processes to ensure the ongoing effective and cost-efficient delivery of examinations services
- Delivery of planning models for exam venue requirement and associated services to provide projections around growth, space requirements and costs
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing large scale events is essential.
- Degree or substantial relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex information in a clear and accurate manner
- Experience of operations and/or events management
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.