A government department based near Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced Freedom of Information Officer for a 5-month contract to start immediately.
The role will involve:
- Answering FOI requests.
- Searching the archives for requested information.
- Able to draft a response to requests and detail any relevant Sections of the Act if required.
- Passing in scope material for sensitivity review and after the review, writing to the requester to let them know the outcome of that review.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act
- Experience working for a government department or body.
- Up to date Developed Vetting (DV) level clearance.
- To be a resident of the United Kingdom.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.