A financial services organisation based in London requires a temporary evening researcher to start ASAP for a 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension. This role will be part of a team of researchers who provide a service that includes running an enquiry service, end user training, analysis of information tools, recommendation and roll out of desktop information products. The shifts available are 13.30- 21.30 and 16.00 - midnight.
The role will include the following:
- Responding to requests using a range of business information sources such as Factiva, Dealogic Product Suite, Thomson Product Suite, BvD Product Suite, European private company databases, Perfect Information and Bloomberg.
- Contributing to business information product evaluations and testing.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience of working in an investment bank as a financial researcher.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a busy workload.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- To pass extensive background checks.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.