Italian speaker! A Global financial services firm and market leader in securities, asset management and credit services requires a Due Diligence Researcher (Italian).
The Researcher will be responsible for the maintenance of the internal Due Diligence database, and working with external vendors, covering Clients in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, and Africa). The Researcher will also be required to speak with senior management and executives and contacting Vendors in places such as New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Working closely with the client Due Diligence Research team, the Researcher will liaise with corporate vendors, senior management and executives. The department works with a variety of business units and so maintains a customer care attitude.
This role would suit a researcher with a background from financial services, media, marketing or corporate environments.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst remaining flexible to prioritise urgent requests.
- Experience in researching information through the use of online, databases and internet.
- Write reports based on research findings.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accurate presentation of information.
- Good knowledge in using the Internet, researching facts on individuals & companies.
- An enquiring mind prepared to question and pull together strands of information and to reach a conclusion that will ensure the firm is not exposed to reputational issues,
- Ability to summarise large quantities of information.
- Ability to work under pressure, without sacrificing accuracy.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult situations in diplomatic manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge in the use of Word and Excel.
- High level of concentration to work in an open plan office environment is required.
- Willingness to learn and work within a close-knit team, prepared to help others.