Due Diligence Researcher (French&Spanish) financial services
Urgent requirement! Professional services provider urgently requires a Due Diligence Researcher to take responsibility for the maintenance of the internal Due Diligence database, and work with external vendors, covering Clients in the EMEA region. The Researcher will also be required to speak with senior management and executives and contact Vendors in places such as New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore. The department works with a variety of business units and so maintains a customer care attitude. This role would suit a researcher with a background from financial services, media, marketing or corporate environments.
Main responsibilities include:
- Researching information through the use of online, databases and internet.
- Write reports based on research findings.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Datamining experience or similar.
- Good knowledge in using the Internet, researching facts on individuals & companies.
- Banking experience.
- Fluent English, French and Spanish speaking.
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst remaining flexible to prioritise urgent requests.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accurate presentation of information.
- An enquiring mind prepared to question and pull together strands of information and to reach a conclusion that will ensure the firm is not exposed to reputational issues.
- Ability to summarise large quantities of information.
- Ability to work under pressure, without sacrificing accuracy.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult situations in diplomatic manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge in the use of Word and Excel.
- High level of concentration to work in an open plan office environment is required.
- Willingness to learn and work within a close-knit team, prepared to help others.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.