A national law firm is looking for a Document Production Technician to be based in their Bristol office.
The role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing projects including creating, distributing maintaining and reviewing tracking documentation to manage expectations and timescales.
- Designing documents using branding guidelines and templates.
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Transcribing large volumes of dictations quickly and accurately.
- Converting PDFs via conversion software or by copy typing.
- Proofread and quality check all work to ensure it is accurate, consistent, adheres to and meets the firm's standards.
- Creating and delivering training material and guidance to the team and wider business.
- Upskilling team members by sharing system knowledge.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Previous experience within a professional services environment and working with complex legal documents is essential.
- Advanced experience of using track changes, multi versioned documents and comparison software and knowledge of version control in a document management system is key.
- Knowledge of PDF creation and amendment software is necessary.
- Previous experience working with automated templates.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to clearly and accurately convey information.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to be flexible in managing tasks and workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative and as a team member, maintaining a professional positive attitude always is essential.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.