A public body with strong ties to financial services has a new opportunity for a Digital Content Producer. The purpose of the role is to produce and manage engaging, accurate and up-to-date consumer-facing multimedia content to drive customer reach and engagement across all channels.
The role will involve the following skills and experience:
- Contributing to the web, content and SEO strategy and operational plans.
- Working with subject matter experts where necessary and producing new content.
- Managing the content approval process and pick up editing and publishing duties.
- Implement content design principles and optimisation across the site’s core content.
- Carrying out results analysis.
- Ensuring timely, engaging and accurate updates to the home page.
- Ensuring adherence to accessibility and style guidelines.
- Expert for the primary and video content management systems.
- Working with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure digital opportunities are executed effectively.
- Understanding and optimising the web architecture, supporting technologies and content structure, ensuring effective and engaging customer journeys.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience of using content management systems and creating and managing multiple content types (copy, video, infographics etc)
- Experience of using analytics to assess content performance
- Good knowledge of the social media environment and some experience of creating content for social media channels and moderation
- Proven expertise of successful written communications with an excellent journalistic style of writing, strong editorial judgment and the ability to convey a complex message in a concise way.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times and proven ability to search optimise own and others’ copy.
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, MS Office suite.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.