A public body based in London is looking for a Data Protection Officer to start immediately for a 6-month contract. The purpose of the role to ensure the organisation’s compliance with data protection law and related confidentiality obligations.
The role will include the following:
- Acting as statutory DPO, including formal liaison with the ICO.
- Oversight of data breach incidents and Subject Access Requests.
- Provide monthly update reports on GDPR.
- Ensure compliance and monitoring of data processing and associated activities.
- Provide advice and guidance to the organisation on data protection.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Experience at a senior level, in Data Protection, Information Governance and GDPR.
- The successful delivery of data protection or IG improvement plans.
- Ideally experience of Information Asset Registers, GDPR policy and procedures, data protection impact assessments and/or GDPR training & awareness.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.