Cyber Insurance Programme Manager
A Programme Manager with experience in the cyber risk insurance sector is required to drive the implementation, management and maintenance of a Cyber Insurance Programme within the network of member firms that exist within this global advisory firm.
The successful applicant for this Cyber Insurance Programme Manager will have the following objectives:
- Creating a structured programme of actions, timelines and milestones inline with the lifecycle of a complex global project
- Identification and engagement of all key insurance, legal and information protection stakeholders within the global network of member firms
- Working with multiple associated leaders and functions that support a global programme such as communications, technology and legal
- Development of structured project governance (risk, budget, documentation) and stakeholder communication plans
- Development of a post implementation strategy
- Navigating a complex matrixed environment where challenges such as geographical location, culture and complex reporting lines exist.
Suitable candidates for this requirement will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Managing the full lifecycle of extremely complex programmes of work, ideally on a global scale
- A broad understanding of the insurance industry, and some exposure to cyber risk insurance
- Considerable experience engaging with leaders of multi-disciplined teams, and both internal and external key stakeholders
- An in-depth understanding of business processes and finance, risk and performance assessment
- Experience within very large corporates, preferably insurance or professional services
- Ideally, a degree, but someone qualified by insurance will be equally considered
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.