Newly created role! A fast growing strategy consultancy requires a Business Researcher to join their growing London team. You will be required to carry out research on a wide range of commercial and industry specific topics.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to join this firm at an exciting new phase of growth, and contribute your experience and expertise across the full remit of the research service for their UK and international offices. The role will be based in London. However, the firm is looking to build their international focus and it is essential the candidate has Native language skills in one (or more) of Italian (preferred)/French/Polish/Chinese/Turkish and/or entitlement to work in the USA. A willingness and requisite entitlements to spend time working in one of these locations in due course.
Main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out research on a wide range of commercial, economic and industry specific topics using paid and public sources
- Successfully managing a high volume of research requests, delivering accurate and timely results
- Working closely with colleagues to understand request objectives and proactively finding or suggesting solutions as appropriate
- Coaching and supporting junior research staff
- Providing research training to new consultants and inducting all joiners on knowledge management tools and processes
- Contributing to knowledge capture and dissemination
- Actively impacting the development of the research function, participating in the further refinement of the firm's knowledge management solution,targeting
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of a working in a highly demanding professional services environment
- Excellent business knowledge and a highly developed understanding of research techniques and information sources
- Demonstrable knowledge of key business research tools
- Numerical fluency and ability to present data in an effective fashion; competency in the use of Excel
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of the local research sources and business environment
- The ability to initiate and develop relationships and have credibility at all levels of the organisation
- An energetic and determined approach to problem solving
- Creative, innovative, and seeks to improve service levels continuously
- Understands and responds to consultants needs quickly
- Values accuracy and demonstrates care and a strong commitment to client service
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.