A global law firm is looking for a Business Insight and Analytics Manager to join their international marketing and business development team. This role will be central in leveraging data relating to corporate transactions and deals.
The role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Research - collection of deal transaction information across the international business.
- Reporting - preparing and submitting data.
- Analysis - identifying and explaining trends and generating actionable data.
- Insight - presenting robust and well researched strategic insight.
- Manage and optimise the process for deal capture and reporting across the international business
- Main contact and adviser for deal capturing related queries.
- Deliver training.
- Regular internal reporting and handling ad-hoc requests for deal and relevant experience information.
- Collaborate with other support departments such as Knowledge Management and the Pitch team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience/interest in corporate transactions in terms of understanding of terminology and the markets.
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking market profiling and analysis.
- Experience in preparing and presenting data and insight to senior level audiences.
- Relevant experience within a professional services business.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the global office network, but also to work autonomously.
- Proven experience in successfully implementing and managing processes in relation to data capture, credentials and reporting.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.