Business Development Manager – Technology Research/Advisory Sector
A global research and advisory firm that operates in the TMT sector has a requirement for a Business Development Manager to join their Central London based sales function. This is a role that would suit someone looking to join a firm that is large enough that there is a large and structured sales function in place, but also flexible enough that the role will most likely be structured around the strengths and experience of the successful individual.
The primary objectives and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Operating in a predefined western European territory
- Building relationship with technology vendors, typically marketing or marketing intelligence functions
- Developing opportunities from multiple sources including referrals, CRM leads and social media
- Networking with existing and potential customers at industry events and related networking opportunities
- Leveraging the expertise of analysts to profile and understand client objectives
Suitable candidates for this Business Development Manager role will need the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably operating as a Business Development Manager or aligned role
- A successful track record developing new business opportunities within the information services sector, or within a business where the product is a service
- An expert in building trust and relationships. Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Attentive to detail, with strong organizational and in particular, time management skills
- Ideally a degree, but candidates that are qualified by experience will be equally considered
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.