Business Development Executive – IT Services
A business development professional with a broad understanding of IT services and the ability to engage with C-Level / senior IT executives is required by an extremely longstanding and global advisory/market intelligence firm in West London. The primary objective is to sell consulting and research services to large enterprises in the UK and Ireland.
Suitable candidates will require the following skills and experience:
- A track record of developing new business opportunities within an IT Services or broader IT related environment
- An ability to initiate smart conversations with high level IT executives including CIO’s
- Picking up on warm leads and generating opportunities from scratch
- Managing and prioritizing the working week, this is typically a balance of office based research, telephone conversations and customer meetings
- Managing the transition between a new business opportunity and hand over to account management services
- Intellectually curious and able to identify where the customer will be benefit or see added value from service and product offerings
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Working for a highly respected and established global brand
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom within the role, this includes working arrangements tailored to the customers needs
- Future progression opportunities. This organization has multiple sales divisions and a defined potential career path
- The role offers a basic salary up to £50,000 plus around £30,000 in bonuses and commission. Salaries are reviewed yearly.