A global law firm is recruiting a Competitive Intelligence Assistant Analyst to be based in their London office. The purpose of the role is to provide a research and information service supporting business development, marketing and other business areas.
The key responsibilities include:
- The development of reports using templates where available.
- Becoming an expert in the use of business information sources.
- Responding to enquiries using internal and external sources.
- Information asset management
- Managing and promoting the service.
- Training users and organising training by suppliers.
- Current awareness.
- Contributing to knowledge and learning initiatives.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Awareness of the legal issues relating to procurement and use of information.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience of data administration.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal.
- Confident at dealing with staff of all levels.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.