Account Manager – Technology Market Intelligence / Renewals Focus
An Account Manager is required by a global market intelligence and advisory firm that operates in the sector of IT and consumer technology. This is a role with a focus on contract renewals and delivering account growth within an existing portfolio of customers in the Western European region. The business offers its customers market research (custom and subscription) and advisory services across a very broad technology landscape.
In this Account Manager role, the successful candidate will have the following objectives and responsibilities:
- Gaining an acute understanding of firm’s product and the potential benefits and value to existing customers
- Managing, maintaining and developing a portfolio of customers with an annual spend in the region of €1.8m
- Development of the customer relationship to ensure that the firm maintains a status of trusted advisor
- Identify and develop opportunities to develop client relationships
- Working in a process driven environment and using CRM tools such as SalesForce
Suitable candidates for this role will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Experience operating as an Account Manager or related customer relationship focused sales role
- A track record of uncovering decision makers and decision criteria and delivering account growth
- Candidates with experience in subscription, research or advisory backgrounds will be preferred
- An ability to strike up meaningful conversations, particularly with senior management within large corporate firms
- Leveraging the expertise of a globally dispersed team of analysts and other resources as part of the sales process
- Target and KPI driven
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.