A global law firm is looking for a Training Coordinator to join their London office. The role is responsible for the co-ordination of onsite and offsite training programmes.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- To assist with the assessment of the training needs and requirements globally.
- To co-ordinate the development of structured training programmes including technical, legal, finance and specialist areas.
- Collating and analysing feedback, highlighting key themes then suggesting and implementing improvements.
- To assist with the management of the budget.
- To help co-ordinate departmental and practice group away days and off-site training.
- To work closely with the other teams regarding firm-wide training initiatives such as web-casting and e-learning, to ensure a consistency of approach across the firm.
- To liaise closely with professional support lawyers and partners, to plan, co-ordinate and develop training within the department.
- To act as the main contact person for both speakers and attendees.
- Assisting with the development of additional client and associate training programmes.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Graduate with previous training and events experience.
- Confident, articulate, well-presented and flexible.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in a professional services firm.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.