A global law firm is looking for a Senior Analyst to join its Competitive Intelligence team based in London. Working within a team of 8 you will be helping to identify business development opportunities, provide commercial insights and intelligence and actively contribute to thought leadership initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Producing in-depth research and analysis on market trends or themes
- Creating visually appealing and insightful presentations
- Researching and exploiting key trends which may impact clients
- Supporting junior members of the team to ensure consistent high-quality work
- Delivering commercial and strategy training to increase commercial awareness and strategic thinking capabilities
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree involving data analysis and/or understanding of economics/business preferred
- Experience within a consultancy firm or professional services organisationStrategic and data analytical experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good knowledge of financial and commercial databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Mergermarket, Capital IQ
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.