A global law firm are looking for two Legal Content Specialists to join their knowledge management team for a 12-month contract to start immediately.
The roles will include the following:
- Working with teams across the organisation to develop and publish original thought leadership articles and insights.
- Write and develop ideas for content across a wide range of types, formats and campaign materials.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Ensure all content goes through the correct sign-off procedures prior to publishing.
- Help develop content marketing strategies and keep abreast with new content trends.
- Act as a point of contact for content creators and work with them in the creation process, providing guidance, and best practice advice.
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure an effective and consistent approach to content.
- Working with the digital legal services team and external providers.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A background working in a communications environment, creating content via multiple channels
- Track record of creating content on a variety of subjects
- Excellent copywriting and grammatical skills with the ability to create copy which accurately records technical or legal information.
- Knowledge of relevant online technologies.
- The ability to advise on content in multiple formats, including written, video and audio.
- An in-depth understanding of different channels and how to use them to disseminate content.
- Some legal knowledge and experience an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative approach.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a good appreciation of the principles of marketing and business development.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.