A global law firm is looking a Knowledge Project Coordinator for a 12-month contract, to be based in their London office. This role will support the knowledge team who are responsible for implementing a new global content management platform providing current awareness, insights, products and resources and global news for their clients. The focus of this role is managing communications internally and externally.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Support the knowledge team implementing a global content management platform, supporting the adoption of the site and new processes within the business.
- Providing administration and general support against deadlines.
- Involved in the communication process internal and externally.
- Prepare and proactively maintain training materials.
- Organise training sessions, including delivering training.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience working on a global change project is essential.
- Marketing and communications skills are essential.
- Experience with HighQ Publisher platform or similar.
- High attention to detail and able to check content for accuracy.
- Effective and efficient information retrieval skills
- Highly organised and able to work to a tight time schedule.
- Experience with content management systems such as InterAction.
- Experience working in the legal sector and working with legal content would be desirable.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics would be useful.
- Experience of working within small to medium scale change programmes implementing new processes and technology changes.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.