A leading global law firm is looking for a Knowledge Project Co-ordinator to be based in their London office, to start immediately for 12 months. This role supports the project team implementing a new content management platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communications, training co-ordination and support.
- Co-ordinate the design, development, delivery and management of communications, emails, presentations and videos.
- Integrate all communications and training activities into the programme plan.
- Assist with the preparation and updating of training materials for various job roles.
- Co-ordinate the production and printing of project launch and training collateral and distribute to global offices.
- Organise training sessions.
- Support each launch phase by co-ordinating engagement sessions, updating and sharing project collateral, and practice area intranet links.
- Arrange feedback meetings, provide output and track actions.
- Ensure that project documentation is up to date.
- Assist project team members in task completion and ad hoc queries.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Experience organising training.
- Solid understanding of internal change and communication as part of the implementation of a new system or process.
- Experience supporting a change or communications project work stream.
- Experience in working with third parties to create and deliver solutions, eg. video production, printers.
- Experience working in the legal sector.
- Confidence to interact professionally with a broad range of people and conduct presentations
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.