A global professional services organisation is looking for a Knowledge Manager for their financial services division to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programmes.
- Involved in creating collateral, engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies and content.
- Monitoring collection quality against standards and agreed targets including knowledge submissions.
- Implementing collaboration across teams using multiple channels for communication and engagement.
- Increasing awareness through activities such as the creation, coordination, and sharing of success stories, and the facilitation of domain knowledge champion networks.
- Engaging key stakeholders and deliver effective change and progress the knowledge culture.
- Identifying opportunities to advance the accessing knowledge.
To be considered for this role you will need the following knowledge and skills:
- Strong understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis.
- Demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level.
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experienced people manager, able to lead teams in a complex environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- May require occasional travel, both domestic and international
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Chinese communication skills (Mandarin and/or Cantonese), written and verbal.
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in Hong Kong or Singapore on request.