A leading UK law firm has two new Knowledge and Information Officer opportunities within their south west office (although there may be some travel to other offices on an ad hoc basis). Working as part of a central team, both roles will be closely aligned to specific practice areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive business and legal research service
- Carrying out training on an individual and group basis
- Providing a current awareness service and business bulletins for client meetings
- Harvesting know how across multiple practice areas
- Delivering inductions and training sessions
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and information resources
- Building a strong network across the firm and encouraging the sharing and use of knowledge and resources
- Promoting the information service actively throughout the organisation
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Information /Knowledge Management qualification or equivalent or law degree
- Work experience ideally in a legal environment (or other commercial setting) ideally although candidates from a non-commercial background who wish to move into the legal sector will be considered
- Confidence to work with colleagues at all levels across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.