A leading global law firm has an exciting new role for a Knowledge & Information Officer to join an established and well respected team. Working in a practice embedded role and being aligned with that team's Professional Support Lawyers you will provide knowledge and information services to that specific team as well as the wider K&I team on a range of projects and initiatives.
Specific duties include:
- answering a broad range of enquiries and providing a comprehensive business and legal research service to the practice
- developing and delivering a range of tailored current awareness bulletins
- proactively tracking legislative developments of interest to the team
- developing, maintaining and publishing content to various parts of the firm's intranet
- liaising with fee earners to collect, summarise and publish internal know how
- developing, organising and delivering training to lawyers across the firm
- regularly evaluate information resources and products and keep up to date with new sources, arranging trials and sharing information regarding these with the team
- working on practice area and knowledge team projects as required
In order to be considered for this role candidates should have:
- a relevant Information-related qualification
- good commercial awareness
- excellent communication skills
- previous experience of carrying out research and delivering training to large groups
- experience of working within a commercial environment ideally although enthusiasm, attention to detail and willingness to share ideas and work confidently with all stakeholders across the business are more important in this role
This position would suit someone with around a year’s post qualification experience.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.