A leading City law firm based in London is looking for an Information Officer. As part of the global information team this role is to ensure the efficient and effective provision of information and research services to practice groups and business support.
Specifics of the role include:
- Providing high quality legal and business research support across the firm.
- Contributing to budget setting and managing.
- Developing service level agreements.
- Managing local budgets for information services.
- Developing and managing information assets including cataloguing and procurement.
- Providing a current awareness service.
- Participating in the delivery of training to fee earners.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge content.
- Promoting the work of the information service across the firm.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Information qualification.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of providing a variety of information and research services in a professional services organisation.
- The ability to prioritise and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.