A global financial services organisation based in central London is looking for an information manager to have sole responsibility for managing their records management and GDPR requirements for the region.
The role will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operational activity and identify regional needs relating to information management and data protection.
- Provide support and ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Managing stakeholders across all businesses.
- Understand regulatory needs and lead in the development and delivery of an information management capabilities.
- Develop policies, standards and procedures as required.
- Undertake any broader information governance activity.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Financial Services Regulatory record keeping requirements.
- Indepth knowledge of data protection legislation.
- Information governance, and records and information management experience from within the banking/financial services industry.
- Knowledge of MiFID2 will be advantageous.
- Creating documentation relating to business and functional requirements, business processes, and project plans and documentation will be an advantage.
- Analytical skills including understanding how to interpret and apply business needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.