A global law firm based in London is looking for a Content Specialist to join their information team.
The role will include the following:
- Working on global content and knowledge initiatives.
- Developing, indexing, delivering and updating knowledge and content collections/databases using, for example, SharePoint and HighQ.
- Assisting in the provision of a current awareness service, including curated bulletins and alerts.
- Conducting legal and busines research.
- Organising training programmes.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent technical ability, with thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Educated to degree level in a law or information management
- Previous experience of working in a law firm in a similar role
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.